2. Bahrain has pubs that serve (gasp!) alcohol.
3. Bahrain has a Trader Vic's Restaurant. And they serve alcoholic beverages.
4. Bahrain has Kumon. And since I've recently enrolled the Bambina in Kumon and there's no Kumon Centre in Kuwait, it looks like we're going to be doing it by correspondence with the Kumon Centre in Bahrain, which is why we visited there during our trip. It's run by Fiona, a lovely Irish woman who did a great job of encouraging the Bambina to do our worksheets every day.
5. Bahrain has a slightly nicer, less polluted skyline than Kuwait.
6. Bahrain is greener than Kuwait.
7. And finally, there are just as many Ferraris, Infinitis, Porsches, Mercedes, BMWs and other very expensive cars in Bahrain as in Kuwait (all owned by locals of course. We poor expats get a rented Toyota.)